A recent visit

Is SK open again? They were expanding last time I was there

What?
I just moved back to the ‘hood.
Good for them?

Hi @TheCookie,

Yay! Report back in the Bulgarini thread. :wink:

1 Like

I am not a prime rib fan either. But it is my favorite item on the menu. It is so hard not to order it.

3 Likes

Neither am I, but the preserved fish, salads and vegetables, toasts, and random specials are so very good. As is the overpriced lemonade. I’ve never had a bad experience, even when eating on a milk crate in the parking lot (there’s a big tree and an artsy alley - charming). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But of course my dear. Thought of you as I was writing that.

1 Like

I’ve seen it noted that for sweets, it’s best to stick to the carrot cake, which sure looks great.

Thanks for the kind words! I may have gotten a bit wordy there. :o)

Although I’ve had slices of Nicole’s pies at Bludso’s (I especially liked the Mexican Lime), I’m really looking forward to summertime. As I understand it, seasonal fruit pies and hand pies are where she really excels. Speaking of which, does anyone know if she’s still planning to open her own restaurant in the former Tinga space across from Sycamore on La Brea? I thought that was supposed to happen last year…

I threw up a little bit.
How long have you lived in Las Vegas?
And where do you live?
Where do you usually eat?

Shameless self-promo, but I can’t help myself. It’s mostly a food photography Instagram, but I do highlight local restaurants here and there. Check it out. #lvlocaleats
https://www.instagram.com/smokeydoke/

And I take personal offense that you find no better pastries than Bouchon or that place on the Strip (I’m going to assume you’re talking about the now-closed Jean Phillipe).