About the San Diego category

I’ll lurk here just like I have at CH. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks, Gayla. I’ll be checking in. WHEW!

I’m watching…

Hmmm…Is this the correct check-in desk? I thought it was here…

1 Like

Doc Chow is in the house bitches!!!

Though more of a lurker than a poster these days, I’m mostly present and accounted for. Mostly.

2 Likes

Oh, here you are.

I think the band is back together.

1 Like

At least the most current version of the band. I’m drawing a blank, but who was that sardonic guy that spent a lot of time in Miami as well? Hasn’t been around for 3 or 4 years?

Oh, and we need our favorite groupie, Scott - the guy that went ballistic over the Wrench & Rodent jokes?

LOL I forgot about that place. Yeah, we all pointed out, uh, that’s a gross name for a room and he flipped out.

Miami guy? mmmm, not sure. anyone remember?

Stevewag

2 Likes

If you guys are talking about El Chevre, he knows but has yet to join. He said he would though.

1 Like

Not the same guy, at least I don’t think it’s the same guy. Stevewag was before your time on the SD board I think.

That would be one of the most successful personality changes ever if he was the same guy. LOL

On a mostly unrelated note, I just noticed Chowhound added the compact view I desired. It helped, but less than I thought it would.

It looks like they got rid of that big box ad in the middle of the column of threads. Too little, too late. How many ads for Dean Dips can they jam into the field of vision.

Hey DD, maybe you should throw a party for us ex CH’ers with Deans Dairy Dip.

I’d attend that party. When is this?

When either the Chargers make the Super Bowl or the Padres the World Series…

1 Like

so, never? shucks.

So can anyone recommend some places to eat in the Gaslamp during Comic-Con? I can’t seem to find anything online about that. :grin: