Alex, I'll take, "Name That LA Blogger" for $400

talking about the gang clothlining kEats.

No such thing as bad publicity …

That would be reckless!

1 Like

No, you must smoke some dope every time he uses the term "dope.’ Smoke, eat, repeat.

2 Likes

Where does he get the $$? Anyone know?

http://www.projectbyproject.org/team/kevin-hsu/

1 Like

Gotta love this line,
“Today, his blog is one of the most widely read, and reviled, restaurant blogs in the Southland,…”

uhh no, I had “reviled” cornered.

3 Likes

I assume he’s in some corporate/finance job where he’s pulling big $$$. And that, as his notoriety grew, maybe now he gets some comps.

But I have no inside info… And I am also very curious.

Edit: Whoops, never mind. Savour, check honkman’s link. He must’ve done MIGHTY well in i. banking. Or maybe he plans to be a lifer at Boeing and can spend $$$ on food.

he does sound quite esteemed and preeminent, MBA, double degrees in engineering.

that’s definitely not me.

and that ain’t no fucking joke.

One of the first reviews of his I read, from maybe 2008 he bought a bottle of wine “to go” from Napa Rose for almost 5k with a photo of the receipt. As an investment in turns out.

And that ain’t no f*cking joke.

Not the only one on the block anymore, Tony.

If you look at his posts and where he dines you don’t have to do “mighty well” to eat like this if you have a decent job in the “tech” industry and don’t have family (most of the times he seems to go out with a larger group and they tend to not order expensive wines)

1 Like

In these here 'hood, we have all reserved the most “reviled” for you. Rest assured.

It’s what friends are for.

3 Likes

Make sure the ac works

1 Like

Different strokes for diff folks, I guess. I make what would be considered a more than decent amount and don’t have children, and I would have a hard time justifying spending the amount that he does… Fortunately, there’s plenty of good cheap(isn) eats around, too. :smile:

3 Likes

im jealous. i’ve always wanted to be more reviled than tony.

1 Like

hahahahaha

it’s never too early to start.

tony I thought I was the most reviled no ???

well, for fucking crying out loud… I must have utterly failed, it’s one of my myriad of faults.

and that’s no joke.

sorry kevin, tony’s take on that éclair place gives him the win…very fucking funny!

1 Like

And wine! He’s always pulling things from his “cellar”. Reads like a finance guy rather than an engineering guy,

2 Likes