Atomix - Nomad

@PorkyBelly @BradFord just book it. Bonus, no dress code

5 Likes

Thanks for all the pictures! Are those a lot of slices of black truffles I see?

Yes, I ordered the truffle supplement.

That looks amazing! Ty for the pictures. I’ve heard about the menu cards but it’s very neat to see what’s actually written on them. The soondae bit is super interesting.

1 Like

The cards were very handy for reference, lots going on in each plate esp. with some ingredients I’m not familiar with. Very thoughtfully written.

Pics from a Monday pop-up collaboration dinner with Chef Ho Young Kim (former exec chef @ Jungsik). He’s opening his own place this summer, will be located somewhere around Union Sq.

A few highlights. The excellent dessert was prepared by Jungsik’s pastry chef Eunji Lee

2 Likes

That looks fantastic. It wasn’t quite open last time I went to nyc; I’ll have to visit next time, for sure. I enjoyed Jungsik, and this looks similar but l even with a different style. I also am a big fan of Eunji Lee’s desserts.

2 Likes

Atomix x Dom Perignon | To Go

Enjoy our special collaboration with Dom Pérignon from the comfort of your home! Please note 1 order is complete and ideal for 2 people. For a limited time only, Atomix is offering a meal for two for pick-up, including a bottle of Dom Pérignon 2009. Available for pickup July 23 & 24.