Beef rib joint, maybe only during dinner hours in OC, maybe garden grove or westminster nearby to my iced cafe sua dua joints, anyone happen to remember the fucking name ? thanks

that would make sense then if not fucking cents, right ???

you tried the beef ribs there ???/

Di Vang 2 definitely has smokey meat. Literally and figuratively. :joy:

1 Like

Per their Facebook:

full rack beef back ribs

short rib

The ā€œfull rackā€ of back ribs looks to be 7 ribs. And the short rib looks legit. I donā€™t know about that chive decoration in the what looks to be mashed potatoes? lol And sauce on the side please.

Proof that one eats with their eyes first.

I donā€™t know about that chive decoration in the what looks to be mashed potatoes?[quote=ā€œA5KOBE, post:24, topic:1814ā€]

Di Vang 2 coverage.

1 Like

hilarious!! LMAO

Thatā€™s faulty logic.

For example, being aware that one is a douchbag doesnā€™t make one any less of a douchebag. Maybe even worse since one is intentionally continuing to be a douchebag.

Of course thatā€™s faulty logic. Havenā€™t you noticed that by now ???

Iā€™m not so smart, not one bit, but you probably fucking knew that.

So Iā€™m not quite sure if your statements about douche bags apply.

1 Like

or it might be meta as the fancy kids say. regarding say tanaā€™s.

but whatever.

itā€™s funny, you usually donā€™t respond to my questions.

why now ???

or maybe you were just bored, it has been a slow week and everything with the impending holiday.

Wearing it on oneā€™s sleeveā€¦ or stuck in oneā€™s pocket - either way - isnā€™t it still pretentious douchebaggery? Douchebagginess? -ish? -ism? Oxford?

Most of your questions are rhetorical or redundant so there is no need to respond.

But I like Redbird, Taco Maria, and the Hatfieldsā€™ talents so Iā€™m going to defend them against silly 1 liners.

iā€™m going to respectfully disagree. while not curing oneself of douchitude, being aware of oneā€™s douchiness does, in my opinion, make one LESS, not more, douchey.
being aware of oneā€™s problem doesnā€™t necessarily make that problem easy to solve.

i think.

hmmm. maybe this requires more thought.

Basically it comes down to willful wrong doing or accidental wrong doing. You could argue that theyā€™re the same but no way is willful wrong doing less than accidental wrong doing.

Fair enough.

I just fucking cracked up. :blush:

This one is way too fucking dense for me I think.

They could be the equivalent level of wrong doing if you ask meā€¦

Or maybe not.

We fucking do.

which is not such a bad thing.

disgusting eating with the fucking eyes (please see mastroā€™s lobster mashed potatoes and yes Iā€™m talking specifically about the fucking lobster mashed potatoes here).

and thatā€™s no fucking joke.

damn, those beef ribs looks good.

so cornbread a no-go ??? gloppy crap ???

yeah, what is that fucking leafy green doing in the mashed potatoes ???

well, but you have to define ā€œwillfullā€ and ā€œaccidentalā€ in context. i mean, to make an admittedly poor analogy, what would you say about an addict who knew they were an addict, but were not seeking treatment? are they worse than someone who doesnā€™t admit theyā€™re an addict? iā€™m not sure.
some people ā€œcanā€™t help,ā€ for lack of a better phrase, being a douchebag, even if they know they are. or, itā€™s really, really hard to stop being a douchebag, so maybe we should give them some slack on that.

and, i think it depends how much one values self knowledge. in my case, i value it quite a bit, so if a person is an asshole or a douchebag, and cops to it, i give them a little more credit than your garden variety clueless asshole or douchebag.

but, i do see your point of view.

1 Like