Best Pizza by the Slice?

How is Joe’s worth a visit? Prime is still my go to in the neighborhood.

i think so. i love joe’s. i’ve been pissed off with prime after their bait and switch so i almost never go.

k I’ll definitely check them out sometime, trying to go low on carbs this month but have to make an exception.

no exceptions! you’re either low car or you’re not :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe’s on Sunset?

Lol depends on the day of the week. Tomorrow I decided I’m going to Jon and Vinny’s for lunch

Hail Mary Pizza is pretty good, regular and roman slices.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just photography but this looks f-ing good!

3 Likes

I’d eat that. I actually feel like I have had a pie like that - made by you. Pretty damn good.

Is that grease or honey? Either way, I’m in.

Honey… it’s the new thing. It’s good. @lapizzamaven hates it. :grin:

1 Like

I’m with him. Not a fan of honey, in general, so put it on pizza… GHASTLY. It ceases being a pizza. Like a blueberry bagel… yeah, not a bagel… why stop there, let’s have glazed pizza donuts. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I hate blueberry bagels. :grin:

4 Likes

now if we could only get a pizza with pineapple and honey! yum

2 Likes

Now you’re going too far. Even I have limits.

1 Like

Marshmallow and Gummy Bears!
#grodytothemax

2 Likes

i mean you obviously need to add pepperoni and jalapeno to balance out the sweetness. #moreismore

Ok I like hipster pizza as much as the next chowhound but sometimes I want my pizza to look like this one from Pizza Port #notashamed.

5 Likes

Ain’t nuthin’ wrong with the occasional Pizza Hut.

yep, keep the honey on your own pies…but my disappointment last Friday went to Appolonia’s to try the Sicilian…and lo & behold, I find out they open at 5pm!..damn…will try again this Friday

2 Likes

Pizza port with a pitcher of beer is always good time after a long day

4 Likes