Capital Seafood Moving Into Abandoned Beverly Hills New Port Seafood Location

I do like the Chiu Chow-style taro paste with ginkgo dessert there…

1 Like

My initial excited was quickly tempered by the fact that the atmosphere just wouldn’t be the same and we’d be going to SGV for dimsum still anyway. Yall have confirmed it

The place hasn’t even opened yet. Let’s at least give it a chance to suck.

4 Likes

Capital Seafood Beverly Hills is now open!

2 Likes

Delivery system is pending.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, Capital Seafood Beverly Hills is now open! We’re offering our full dim sum menu from 11am - 3pm (including those crispy shrimp rolls). Live seafood and Entree menu is all day from 11 - close. Delivery system and reservation system is in the works at the moment. Happy hour and dim sum brunch will be coming soon.

We are the expansion from Capital Seafood Arcadia. We have remodeled the place for a more warm, inviting, and casual family setting. We invite all family and friends to come try the new Capital Seafood Beverly Hills and hope to full fill the high expectations. Come give us a try.

Thank you,
Calvin V.

5 Likes

DO you have a link to your menu?

Welcome to the Westside! We are very happy to have you here.

2 Likes

太棒了! Please let us know when dim sum service becomes available!

Already four Yelp reviews. Apparently opened yesterday. I’ll be there Tuesday.

3 Likes

Hi Bob, we have some menu items on our facebook and yelp page. We are still working on our website and will continue to load more menus online. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks,
Calvin V.

@J_L yes dim sum is available everyday from 11am - 3pm.

The dim sum platter ( 2 har gow, 2 siu mai, 2 spinach dumpling, 2 stick rice wrap) is offered all day in our entree and seafood menu.

1 Like

Hope to see you on tuesday Mr. Chan.

I can’t find your Facebook page. What is the pricing for dim sum? Are you offering a similar menu as the location in Arcadia?

There are 7 yelp reviews up now, Wednesday, and they are all 5 star. A little surprising to have all the reviewers so positive. When do we get yours?

I thought the food was legit. Not exactly on par with some of the ultra high-end dim summeries, but definitely decent dim sum, AND now available within a reasonable driving distance from West LA!

My comment is in the other thread started by JL

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood.

1 Like

Good observations about Newport @LAFoodiePanda.

Also, menu tweaking aside, it’s a tough location and they didn’t make their presence known (what they were about) to folks who aren’t familiar with the SGV location. It’s a shame though, as you wrote “with people having a more sophisticated and adventurous palate these days” I think folks, especially families would have enjoyed it.

Oh, and welcome to the ‘hood @dimsumbrunch. :blush: We’ll be by soon.

1 Like