Carbone @ Aria

so, carbonephiles. does this joint have a bar? i have reservations
at bardot brasserie already, but was thinking about maybe
walking in thursday night.
are the drinks good? or stick with wine?

many thanks.

Has a pretty substantial bar and lounge which is a bit more noisy than the dining room but I think that is to be expected in Vegas. I had a couple of very good old fashioneds and everyone said they liked their drinks at our party. I don’t think it would be any problem walking in on a weekday unless there is some giant convention going on in Aria that day.

Had a really good dinner at carbone. And damn that Caesar salad was fucking perfection. All the ingredients, from the garlic, anchovies, cheese, and croutons just worked together perfectly. The meatballs were also outstanding, great texture and flavor. The rigatoni was fine but nothing special. And the best thing about the tiramisu was the ladyfinger on top. Should have gotten the cheesecake. Wish they were open for lunch.

Caesar alla ZZ

Spicy rigatoni vodka

Meatballs

Tiramisu

Las Vegas recommendations
18 hours in Vegas

Surf n Turf

Meatballs and lobster fra diavola :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also had the amazing Caesar salad :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, a very good octopus app, and a dat bread basket. The lobster was so damn sweet and the fra diavola sauce complimented it perfectly, with enough heat to get your attention.

Another Carbone meal. I can’t seem to not go here when in town.

The linguine with vongole :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: was great with a sharp garlic punch and spicy from red chili flake and black pepper. Really well done and quite different from other versions I have had.

Also got these massive fuckin prawns :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: cooked scampi style. So sweet, so delicately dressed to ensure the lobster tail sized shrimps were the main event. Picture doesn’t do them justice, but they had to be U-2 shrimps. Ridiculous in size and flavor.

Also got the regular items like the amazing Caesar salad :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and the Zuppa de pesce :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. One of the finest meals I have had to date here.

Whats the check come out to per person on average? I’ve only been to the NYC Carbone many years ago but had a great meal. My go to in Vegas for Italian is usually Piero’s. I want to try Carbone but I’m scared the price is going to be absurd and the quality won’t be as good.

Been to both LV and NYC and the quality is just as good.

I don’t recall exact price but my last meal was around $120pp or so not including drinks.

Had a great meal here last night. Cesar salad, meatballs and spicy rigatoni vodka were all fantastic. Had 1 non veal eater so we couldn’t get the veal parm. The Somm picked a great $129 bottle of Italian wine. Bread service with that chunk of parm at the beginning of the meal is a nice way to start.

The only disappointment was the chicken scarpiello. Bad choice on my part.

We saw Graham Elliott and Brian Voltaggio walk in during dinner.

Glad you enjoyed it!

The place has become so popular, you have to book a reservation most nights now. I went on a Monday night and we had to eat at the bar because they were booked.