Chowhounds Wish List

welcome @djquinnc!

Thanks! Glad to be here. Feels so much cozier than the site-whose-name-shan’t-be-mentioned!

js76wisco, Bob Brooks, lil mikey, cjla

Das quit CH a long time ago. But maybe he’ll pop back here. He doesn’t tweet about food as much either.

Professor Salt

OCSteve knows, Carter could know if he/she checked Porthos’s CH profile, as directed…

1 Like

Also just in general without naming names. But I know some listed know about this site but are taking a wait and see attitude.

Good to see you here. I always enjoy reading about the crazy sushi runs you and JL and Porthos and KK and markambrose77 and others do.

… is markambrose77 here?

ChemicalKinetics
Kaleo

@kaleokahu is here.

2 Likes

This is great to see all the LA chow heads. I’m from the East Coast, but love coming to LA and writing up my sushi omakase journeys. Some of them go down well, some become the source of much debate (e.g., Mori snobbism!).

As long as JL is here, I know I’ll be reading something worldly.

1 Like

or you can take the otherworldly with my fucking reviews ???

Not LA, but Melanie Wong. Her Central Coast recommendations always come in handy.

4 Likes

I think I can find Deluca if he doesn’t show up.

Meatn3 has surfaced at the other CH Survivors forum, as has catholiver and ChemicalKinetics

WildSwede
Will Owen
sgee
JeetJet / like-go-eat (who disappeared some time ago)

I wish Bill Hunt would surface . I always enjoyed the shit out of his wine talk .

2 Likes

Also, not an LA Hound, but greygarious - from Vancouver, BC. Travels a lot and writes great trip reports (including for Portland, Mr. Taster).

1 Like

@Sgee is here.

Thank you.

1 Like

whatever happened to Bill Hunt? His wine dinners and general wine advice were great.

1 Like