Chowhounds Wish List

Haha all good. The other site is pretty much dead anyway now that all you animals are over here.

aninmals that’s a great fucking word.

also, congrats to this thread for being the first to break the 1K pageviews and 100+ replies…

6 Likes

@bulavinaka, you read the LAT piece. where you at.

i’ll give you one of my secret asian men t-shirts someday. or you could buy one.

Hello Cho****** refugees, reporting for duty, good to see the gang here

6 Likes

I’m here!

Would have never found this place had it not been for the LAT article.

4 Likes

nice to reconnect, welcome

I hope the part time world hounds come by - KK, Charles Yu

1 Like

@Ns1,

(Welcome BTW :), FYI that KK is already here as @beefnoguy.

2 Likes

there are some amazing folks on the italy board i’d love to see
around here.

Me? I stopped going to CH as often because the format sucked and then saw the LA Times article and here I am. I’m excited to get back to the focus on great food in LA.

5 Likes

I was told there are good eats across the street from the Aulani resort.

Linda Whit
I-eat-a-lot-of-ice-cream
Chowdom
Dgresh
Weedy
Mrs

Still thinking

1 Like

@LindaWhit is here.

1 Like

where’s Dirty Sexy ???

1 Like

Great. I hope she does her Top Chef recaps!

1 Like

She did say that she wasn’t going to but perhaps this new site will re-motivate her.

1 Like

Well, I finally signed up (not that I was ever regular enough on the Chowhound LA board that too many people would care one way or the other). Took me a while as I didn’t want to sign up for yet another food forum–was hoping people might come back to Chowhound eventually as the site re-org didn’t seem like such a big deal to me once you got used to it. Didn’t realize the amount of moderator abuse that was going on behind the scenes (never ran into that myself). Still going to post on the Twin Cities community there as that’s pretty much the only place online for Twin Cities food talk, but can’t beat the regulars here for LA knowledge.

2 Likes

Great. I just knew there was something missing from this site. :slight_smile: