Cookies - what's your favorite right now?

Funny, I’ve been thinking about this thread. :wink:

2 Likes

My current favorite cookie is @TheCookie

14 Likes

:relaxed:

3 Likes

Cookie Good

1 Like

Santa is monitoring the topic closely

I brought home a couple dozen a while back. Our family thought it was Cookie meh.

Sorry to hear that about Cookie Good; It’s locally my favorite

That’s funny

The carrot cookie at Triniti is pretty outrageous.

Bummed about Uncle Eddie’s Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Either they’ve expanded and are trying to keep up with demand or they sold-out. I still get them and they’re still chewy with the salty, buttery “I can’t believe it’s not butter” taste, just in a more muted way and they’re smaller with the plump raisins giving way to what seems like raisin bits. :smirk:

Quick shoutout @Nemroz for recommending these cookies. Stopped at Karabagh yesterday and got a box. They are incredible, the texture of the cookie reminds me of a less buttery shortbread and the inside is like more creamy, less sticky dulce de leche.

They are simply fantastic and go wonderfully with tea and milk.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Respect for grabbing some! I’m obsessed with them

Good description. I’m getting them. :yum:

Your closest

T & Y Bakery
5313, 7862 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046
(323) 654-7427
https://goo.gl/maps/bmvzMNtNrDH2

1 Like

Great!

When I am in a hurry, I like the chocolate chip cookies at Chic-Fil-A. They have a dash of oatmeal, and when you order them, they come out warm and gooey.

1 Like

Cookie Good is fantastic, but the best cookie in SaMo is at Stella Barra

1 Like

Stella Barra, I will have to try them. Any favorites?

+1 on the cookies at Stella Barra. I always get one (salted chocolate if they have it) when I go. They are quite large, a bit messy, and so worth the calories after a pizza.

1 Like

The banana cookies are my absolute #1, but they’re all great and enormous.