Damian - DTLA

sounds like a good DOTM nom

1 Like

of course you can present a bill for your services. after all, we’re not communists.

1 Like

Courtesy extended to the entire FTC family… After all, we’re not (all) capitalists. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Benevolence. Props to you.

I leave it to you make the nom (which I guess should technically happen later today!). But no pics necessary! :wink:

I like this gimmick where you accuse everyone of being a robot. Which one of us is a cylon!

1 Like

Sounds great

Hopefully they’ll have collab with Pujol bozz. Tried to book NYC collab dinner next month. Gone in 60 seconds :tired_face:

3 years later. This was buried in Eater LA article

Damian, the long-awaited project from chefs Daniela Soto-Innes and Enrique Olvera, is still opening soon in the Arts District. In fact, the duo is now hiring staff.

4 Likes

Reservations open, menu posted…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVeJcKjWg7/

3 Likes

I look forward to sticker shock

I’d try a fried sheephead taco.

Across the street from Bestia? in the former HD Buttercup space?

Resy shows only patio seating.

Never a good sign when their menu doesn’t show any pricing.

Here’s the menu and pricing for their new Vegas location.

The LV menu is pretty boring by comparison.

This menu is not getting me to drive to DTLA either. Perhaps if I am already there, I would consider going.

I have no doubt that it’s going to be expensive af.

the menu doesn’t read particularly thrilling to me, but it does seem interesting. what do they mean by cous cous chicharron? and I’d like to see how albacore carnitas turn out, among other things.

Who knows? Could be couscous with chicharrón, or the couscous itself could be fried and crunchy, a la chicharrónes de harina.

Here’s the Eater treatment:

1 Like

What looks more simple than the mole, right? and it’s celebrated. Will report my thoughts after checking out the preview this weekend.

3 Likes