Costco faves

Frozen acai packs, whisk(e)y deals, organic bananas, poke days.

1 Like

White ass chicken is Chicken breast meat. .

‘Honkey’ is spelled ‘Honky’. . if you are going to use it in a disparaging term.

The King Crab, the Poke and the Ahi are exceptional and a must for summer chowin’.
:hibiscus:

Kewpie Sesame Sauce. . .

Holy mother of the Gods of Sauce!
So friggin’ good…

They have this at Costco???

1 Like

Follow the link in the previous post and it lists where.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.

They have this at my Nijiya but it would be sweet if my local Costco carried that colassal size.

They had fresh Opah last week for $8.99 a pound and it was outstanding!
I usually have fresh Opah in da islands but they have a source off the CA coast.

They had the dark chocolate with sea salt peanuts in a huge tub for $3.97!

Why would they get rid of them with the kiss of death .97¢ ending of the price?

They are outfriggin’ standing…
Bought 8 of them!
:tongue:

1 Like

That prime ribeye cap is a great value at $15.99 a pound. Delicious.

2 Likes

We love those! Sous Vide to 130 degrees and finish in cast iron with butter, smashed garlic, thyme, and rosemary.

2 Likes

I did it the other way around. Salted the day before, let it come to room temperature, seared in cast iron, roasted at 225 to 117 degrees.

1 Like

Sold as a two-pack, so a lot of olives but surprisingly good.

1 Like

Which Costco? Morena? Mission Valley? Olive last almost forevever because they are brined. Might worth the investment.

Carmel Mountain ranch, but a Kirkland brand so good chance at a Costco closer to you.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen d’Artagnan duck confit this year? My local warehouse does not have it, though costco.com does.

If you have a sous vide set up than you can easily make duck confit on the same quality level as d’Artagnan with no need to buy large amounts of duck fat and the possibility to add unique spices

Interesting idea. I do have the hardware.