Costco faves

Interesting. I will have to try Kirkland Vodka sometime. If nothing else, for baking and cooking.

I’m waiting any day now for Kirkland branded cigars …

Kirkland Vodka is made by Grey Goose…

2 Likes

A lot of people believe that Kirkland Vodka is made by Grey Goose and I have heard from a source at the Wine House that it is Grey Goose overstock. Either way its high quality and need not be limited to cooking. Here is a blog on the subject. If you Google you will find lots of discourse.

1 Like

So… Ipse, you drink your vodka straight up? Nice!

Is there any other way?

After being weaned on Maotai, vodka is like chicken soup.

1 Like

I’d definitely agree with that.

На здоровье

За нашу дружбу!

and that’s the quote of the day right there. will def try.

the “wild alaskan” smoked salmon is good for “avocado toast”. it’s good to know something is better for bagels. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Been digging into the Costco branded wines and spirits, finding only great values on everything.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing a few Kirkland wines you’ve enjoyed?

Their brut “champagne” and their prosecco so far. I believe I had a malbec as well. The stuff is so cheap it’s worth just trying. Vodka is a winner and their bourbon is not bad, but I’m no connoisseur.

Those veggie patties are da bomb! Can’t believe they taste so good.

They also have Cretor’s Chicago Mix Popcorn (cheddar cheese and carmel corn) on coupon this month. That stuff is like crack!

Good god, triple crack.

My wife and daughter brought home a bag of that stuff over the weekend. Damn them!!! ;o))

Haven’t been that hooked on something since we discovered Stacy’s Pita Chips.

All three of the poke types are as good as the stuff in CostCo in Kauai. It’s fresh on Fridays, maybe a little tired by Sunday.

Good to know but I usually make my own and the Costco Kauai Poke is so dang good but Foodland run in the morning cranks out some excellent poke…I like mine with a seaweed salad and sesame oil…

They don’t make it fresh everyday in SD/Poway location?

No, they make it Friday and sell it until it’s gone (usually Sunday). That poke shop in Koloa is really good.

Oh yeah I just picked one up on Friday and the bag is damn near gone. This stuff is so addicting!

Going tomorrow and thanks for the heads up…
Perfect for the road trip.

Why bother with the bag clip?

1 Like