Costco faves

That hot little number in the custom pink leather purse, right up your wheelhouse by the way, is Taittinger Pink Champagne from France. Pretty good deal also.

That little hot number is definitely in my wheelhouse!
I love Taittinger and look forward to downing a couple of bottles during the holidays.
Thanks Baby Doll. .

Cranberry and Cinnamon Goat Cheese log
4pk of Poinsettias for $20…$5 a piece!
:santa:

3 Loaves of chocolate swirl/coffee cake crumb/raspberry butter cakes for $7.99
Danish tins of butter cookies…delicious

Veuve Clicquot baby!

You are a bad influence.

Their cranberry walnut bread is amazing. Didn’t believe the wife when she said it was so, but since I tried it I now think it’s the best baked product they make

:smiling_imp::tongue:

That sounds lovely!!

Love their fresh goat cheese. Fab price, yummy and, it freezes well.

Just fell for a new cheese there - Old Croc Sharp Cheddar. $7.99 for 24 oz. Really tasty.

http://www.cheesemarketnews.com/articlearch/retailwatch/2012/11may12.html

1 Like

Shout out to the Costco Business Centers…

Love the commercial grade kitchen stuff…half size of food items.
See a lot of chefs whenever I go…meat prices are a steal here…tho’ I don’t eat the stuff but seems like a smoking deal vs. Costco.

Quinoa and brown rice packets….Seeds of Change…yum!
Seafood Road Show…King Crab Legs
Hawaiian Kettle chips…box of 30
Dave’s Killer seed & grain bread
Cream puff box of goodness

Love these. On sale right now too!

1 Like

Does anyone know if there’s a way to find info on when a specific special item (I’m talking poke here) is going to be available at specific stores? I stumble across the seafood rather often, but poke is usually not part of it. Probably a different supplier.

I did get them on sale and makes it even better.
Love this stuff.

Call the store that you visit and when you call the store and it will prompt you to hit the ‘administration office’ and the store will answer and will check if its in stock that day and then I asked to be switched to the meat/seafood department and they will tell you exactly what is fresh, in stock or when it will arrive.
The poke is very good and only on the weekends…for poke, I get there first thing but I love their Ahi and make my own.

Aloha
:sunrise:

Well, sure. But I don’t see myself calling each of the 4 Costcos within 10 miles of me every weekend. Cameron Hughes winery sends emails in advance of the arrival of new wines at my local Costcos or days when they’ll have a rep there.

Costco staff are almost always very cooperative so I’ll check with them next time I’m in a store. Hopefully there’s something simpler.

Just bought a a 4pk of 4 sealed cooked beets for around 7+ bucks!
These beets are so dang good and I made a broiled veggie dish on a bed of the Quinoa/brown rice with a butter and Himalayan salt and fresh black pepper…kicked ass!
Have some goat cheese with beets on a spring mix salad and I’ll whip a vinaigrette… Yum…
This a deal…beets are a pain to cook, IMO and can be pricey…

From Lucky Peach. . .

The Official Costco Food Court Power Rankings.

http://luckypeach.com/the-official-costco-food-court-power-rankings/?utm_source=newsletterJan192016&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CostcoPowerRankings/?omhide=true

I can’t stomach anything at Costco food court save for the polish these days… How do you guys deal with the salt + fat in the chicken bake? I mean… barf

3 Likes

I had one of those last fall - could not believe how tasteless it was.

1 Like