Costco faves

I had one those :chicken::bomb: and it was a doughy, tasteless bomb of gross!

1 Like

lol at emojis. chicken bomb it is!

does the organic boiled edamame count as prepared foods? I mean, it’s cooked, but I sorta feel like they don’t “count”.

also, I’m really missing the Ferrarini butter that comes n goes.

1 Like

They have the big ol’ bottle of Hornitos Reposado for $25+ and it’s on coupon savings of $6-8…can’t remember exact.

Just scored yesterday on a HUGE wild caught lobster claw and arm…pound and a half for around $13+…
It’s cooked and ready to chowdown on…
Just trying to figure out tonight, exactly want I want to make…lobster pasta, lobster cocktail, served with a encroute lobster bisque…da bomb and I use Pillsbury Crescent rolls over the top and heat soup first and then place in broiler to brown on top.

Never seen the huge lobster claws with arm…so friggin’ excited!!!
I’ve got a fab bottle of Vueve too…yippppeee!
:dancer:

1 Like

Excellent tomahawk-style bone-in ribeyes- $11.99/lb- USDA PRIME!

In Mission Valley- looks like a temporary setup.

2 Likes

Beautiful pic! Now that we have seen the “before”, love to see the “after”.

Now aged.

Cook them tomorrow.

2 Likes

aged on a rack in the fridge? open air, in a bag, or wrapped? I do that with rib roasts but have not tried pre-cut steaks

1 Like

Fakey!!
Did you let those things sit outside overnight…is that what you mean by aged?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The Avocado Hummus was bland and had one bite and I’m the kind of gal that likes all this Vegan crap…IMO, gross!

After Thanksgiving turkey sale that got away - Not

Caused quit an excitement as people were thinking $11.41 each but it was whatever weight let say 15lb x 3.59 = 53.85 - 15.00 = 38.85.

1 Like

I place them in the fridge uncovered, and turn them every day or so. My Chef friends suggest there’s little advantage to this, but I like it.

So- here’s the result. I’ll tell you I’d NEVER let this image go out had I not built it up. By the time these were done, the sun had disappeared and I shot these in poor lighting conditions.

But these may have been the best steaks I’ve ever prepared- and possibly best I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

Awesome! Cave man lolli-pops!

1 Like

I’ve never ever had those meat thangs but weirdly it looks so good…
What the hell is wrong with me?
:flushed:

Watermelon juice is outstanding!!:watermelon:
The Don Lee Veggie Burgers are back and kick ass!

1 Like

Well, maybe not.

I dashed in yesterday and no more applewood smoked bacon there. I was horrified.

I’ll try to contact them today to determine if it’s a temporary shortage or a permanent change.

OK- just called. John Morel and Company Applewood Smoked Bacon will return to stock sometime after April 1.

Whew.

1 Like

second post just saved me from a crippling panic attack from the first post!

:joy:

Ask any vegetarian and they will say they miss BACON most of all…
:pig: