Costco faves

The bagged Penn Cove Mussels that they sell in the Morena store are fabulous. Fat, juicy and with terrific flavor. Very little waste in the way of broken or dead mussels. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Deckape!!!
Love mussels but never really cook them at home.
I’ll give them a try, per your rec!

How do you prepare them?
Do you splash wine, shallots, garlic, in the boiling water?

Just riff off of a basic Mariniere recipe, Plums, they’re just so good that way.

1 Like

I could eat a whole bushel of them with a baquette and a glass or two of Vouvray…

Did you call me Plums…ha ha ha. . .sledge used to call me Plumie!

Plums…baby!

1 Like

LOL. . .Plums it is, baby!

Just picked up some of this at the Kearny Mesa Costco.

Of course, it’s not at my level- but this stuff is damn good.

Fakey, did you pick it up at the Business Center in KM?

I’ve seen it and think the old ball and chain would like it. . .I’ve always wanted to say that line!
:soccer::chains:

Watermelon Juice Water…2 pk on sale for 7 bucks…
Kicks ass!!!
:watermelon:

1 Like

I wish we liked smoked pork more. South OC stores seem to be carrying fewer packaged entrees lately.

They have a 24 pk of omega 3 trail mix for $11+ that is fantastic…Pepita’s, walnuts, cranberries, almonds…

Great for on the go and a good portion…only issues, its hard to open.

In Maui they had a mix of macaroni salad with pot salad that was delicious for $6…gonna ask if they will send to So. Cal stores, since a lot of us go there for holiday…

Also, POG…love and good with voddies…

Omega 3 supplements haven’t shown any clinical benefits - the only advantage is for the producer to sell it at higher prices.

Do you smoke pot salad ?

1 Like

Sheesh! “POG” “voddies” You’re making me feel really old and out of touch. Thank God for Google. It’s not helping with “POG”.

1 Like

Oh!!! POG Pomegranate juice… to go with the bodies!

2 Likes

Teri’s Cafe in Oceanside and Vista gives you a side of mixed mac and potato salad with their plate meals. The SO hates it, so that just means more for me.

1 Like

Dill pickle popcorn–addictive

1 Like

The Herr Honk running some German humor…
Tried to light that mac pot salad bad boy but the pakalola was too wet to ignite…
:tongue:

Color me intrigued… Props to eatemup!
Is this new?
Sounds like something I would totally dig. .
:popcorn:

Yeah baby…
Love macaroni salad…good for breakfast too!

Sorry midlife…
POG is Passion fruit, Orange juice and Guava juice…
:palm_tree::hibiscus::rainbow:

1 Like