Costco faves

Its $9 today with the new coupon specials …
Its good prepper food too…:radioactive:

I tried. Please tell me that not a real acronym. Just something you made up.

It’s as real in Hawai’i as ohana…

Seriously? It’s had that name since the early 70s.

Have you ever been to Hawaii, Midlife? If you haven’t, I could see you possibly not being exposed to the name “POG”, but it is pretty much ubiquitous at any Hawaii grocery store, breakfast buffet, or brunch joint.

1 Like

My bad. .no coupon special…$11+…

I’ve been several times but haven’t had occasion to be in a grocery store except maybe 40 years ago. Last time was around 2002.

When we go to Maui our first stop, well after beers/cocktails, is at the grocery store to grab poké, POG, and other snacks. POG is no better than grocery store OJ, Minute Maid fruit juice blend etc…No worse either haha

Costco Morena had Prime Tri Tip back in stock last week, $7/lb I think?

1 Like

I think so. Anyway, new to me.

1 Like

Yes, sliced and it was superb. No marinade or rub, just garlic salt, pepper and Turkish oregano on the grill and it was very tasty, tender, juicy, and made for first rate day-after steak sandwiches. Well worth the small investment.

1 Like

Deckape!!!
Just get out of the Big House?
Dude. .don’t they have internet there…ha ha ha

Good to see you posting!
:dancer:

1 Like

Costco Business Center has FAB hunk of meat prices…

For most of you’all that eat that stuff, I’d be high tailing it over to Kearny Mesa and then you swing by and see Mr. Fakey at his beloved Super Sergio’s taking in the Carnuba Wax smells on the bright yellow/orange tables…

They have Christmas Booze and Food Gifts Now. .:christmas_tree::gift:

Got a 4pk of Kelsen Butter Tins for $11+ and they are the BEST damn butter cookies from Denmark.

The Stoly Ginger Moscow Mule gift set for $21+ is a smoking deal for your Voddy loving friends!

:cocktail::guardsman:

The 6 pk of white breast chicken in the can for $9.99 a fantastic deal and I’m so weird about chicken, no dark meat, no friggin’ grissle, all white ta ta’s…this stuff is good and I make chicken enchi’s, and other chicken dishes that I would never eat or make, unless I had grilled chicken breast.

The small guacamole packets for $11+ is a great deal and good guac.

The big ol’ bottle of Pom Juice is a great deal for $8+ and I love it with a little vodka splashed in for my :yellow_heart:

Please note:

1 Like

I put ketchup, gobbs of mayo, dijon and red onions on my all white meat turkey hot dogs!

:tongue:

1 Like

Good Lord - are you trying to make Fakey (and probably a number of other regulars) have a heart attack?

2 Likes

LOL. .
:hotdog::unicorn:

Texas cavier in a big ol’ tub for $4 is delicious.
Mango slices in a jar for $4.99
6pk of white ass chicken for $9.99 is a deal and you can make enchis, chicken salad. .

What is white ass chicken? Is that anything like white honkey chicken?

2 Likes