Deep Fried Turkeys?

We used to know a guy with a fryer. We’d buy 'em and he’d fry 'em. Not no more. Do you eat 'em? Do you know where to get 'em?

I would’ve said Bludso’s (original location). Kevin Bludso fries up Turkeys to order every year. But sadly, they are closed this year. :frowning:

Just saw that. I recently saw something about them remodeling? Restaurants are a tough business. Oh well…

I asked this last year, and received this response. I didn’t have time to try the place out, but plan on it this year.

1 Like

There is that deep fried turkey place in compton. Forget the name. Supposed to be the ish. Can ask my BIL if no one knows, he loves the place.

1 Like

Hi - I looked at @attran99’s post from last year and online. It’s probably Loreto’s Fried Turkeys in Compton. I was asking for my brother, who’s a little on the late freight. Wish him luck. Thanks!

Thanks!

I was thinking about the drippings too. It’s actually for my brother. But if I end up getting one too I’ll probably roast a small chicken for the gravy. I love biscuits & gravy.

Happy :turkey: Day!

1 Like

@TheCookie I need gravy in my life. Can’t do a holiday dinner without it.

1 Like

Smoky Freds BBQ in Orange has both smoked and deep fried turkeys

2 Likes