Family dinner Culver City/Playa Del Rey area with visitors

i don’t recall kagura serving “pasta, hot dogs, grilled cheese, pizza, yogurt with fruit”

does mayura serve “pasta, hot dogs, grilled cheese, pizza, yogurt with fruit?”

Unmmmm. I’m not really a Petrelli fan, but in the interest of facts and helping the OP here’s their menu with a kids section showing pasta, etc… Yelp also shows several special menus showing grilled cheese so it shouldn’t be a stretch either.

Their primary dish - tonkatsu - has no haters age-wise. I’ve never seen anyone turn their nose to golden deep-fried goodness unless it didn’t fit their dietary issues.

Strange issue to pull you back in. Welcome back!

4 Likes

not really, no

Then you haven’t met my 4 year old…:wink:

1 Like

Humble Potato on Lincoln Blvd is turning into a new concept called Most Valuable Playa. Playa - you get it?

They are in soft open mode from 6pm to 10pm. I “borrowed” this excerpt from behind the LA Times paywall. Posted yesterday.

The Most Valuable Playa opens July 29 in Westchester from the owners of Mee and Greet and Humble Potato. The Taiwanese-influenced menu includes Sichuan hot chicken sandwiches, braised pork rice bowls, ma you ji made with Mary’s Chicken and gua bao -inspired burgers with pork belly and pickled carrots.

1 Like