FREE Membership before MARCH 15 - Pacific Dining Car | 1921 Club

https://www.pacificdiningcar.com/1921club.html?utm_source=Pacific+Dining+Car+Restaurant&utm_campaign=a3c0d60387-1921-CLUB_2018Feb10&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c44d902a9d-a3c0d60387-311114065

10 Likes

thank you , this is great

I emailed them and asked about the free birthday entree. Apparently, you can order the Cowboy steak if you want (which is overpriced at $84.95 for sure, but for free it’s a no brainer).

2 Likes

Signed up even though I haven’t eaten there in ~15 years.

1 Like

PSA: Free for members.

Enjoy a 4 ounce hamburger, made from our signature in-house grinding of Prime USDA beef - a unique blend of ribeye, New York sirloin and filet. Served on a house made Brioche bun with aged Tillamook cheddar, dill pickle, lettuce and Thousand Island dressing.

It’s on the house for 1921 Club members!

3 Likes

Dining Car Membership is open again. If you are so inclined. Just received the email.

2 Likes

Thanks! It was my b-day earlier this year, so I know where I’m eating soon… :smiley:

Thanks for the update. I signed up and got my free rib eye. It was lovely. :slight_smile:

Nice! There are few things as lovely as Blue Crab Benedict at 3 am. Or indigestion inducing, I forget …

3 Likes

In! Family is going to love it. Didn’t care about this post because I thought it’s only in SM and drove by a downtown adjacent location just yesterday! Birthday treat is for a full month?!

Downtown location happens to have considerably better food, too (somehow - better chefs?), so it’s a win-win for you.

1 Like