FTC Confessions

Isn’t she a bad person? Isn’t she? :laughing::wink:

3 Likes

Let’s kidnap her and make her spend three days eating on the Westside.

3 Likes

Tell her, “No - you won’t need a passport.”

3 Likes

Oops, I guess that was a confession.

I know @TheCookie. Hm… I insist you:

• Visit Aburiya Raku.
  • Visit Gjusta.
  • Repeat visit to Howlin’ Ray’s!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Japan.

8 Likes

Well, it’s Food on a Stick Month. I was going to suprise you. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You and @Bookwich are tied for best confessions.

I’m looking forward to it! :open_mouth: :wink:

1 Like

Don’t let mhlee know that. ;-D

7 Likes

Omg, I adore you.

2 Likes

My favorite confession ever.

3 Likes

squash blossoms aside, I think Felix aint half as good as Bucato.

:frowning:

Will still go back though…

Saw this.

3 Likes

I love Del Taco.

Today I ate 4 value tacos from Del Taco for $3 on the dot after tax; I used up 11 inferno hot sauce packets.

The only thing I love more than Del Taco is $1.19 vanilla cones from McD. I’m determining how far off in the boonies my next house will be by measuring the time it takes from said house to nearest McDonalds.

7 Likes

This reminds of when we moved from SF to a small town in SW Oregon. A fellow transferree pointed out that in urban areas people cite “time” and where we had just moved it was “miles.” Miles mean little in big cities, huh

2 Likes

Scary confession: In my mind, I’ve named you Mr. Kerfuffle and Terroir Chief of Police. Still trying to decide which sticks better. :sweat_smile: You are a bad-ass though - kinda like @TonyC but with a meat hook in one hand and a fucking sharp-ass cleaver in the other. :fearful:

2 Likes

I’d call you a f-in’ loser but your last name is Mochi. And you’re a President. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bastards shorted me the other night. Combo burrito, so I ordered 9 instead of the 13 I use on the Epic Bacon Chicken Ranch. The gave me four. Fool me once…

I guess Leo Getz is right about the drive thru…

1 Like

that’s why I like walking in - gotta keep that sauce drawer well stocked.

1 Like