FTC Confessions

I got up early today just so I could have dessert after breakfast.

2 Likes

My favorite breakfast is pie, Donuts, with Irish coffees. I guess that’s dessert

4 Likes

Me too.

But then I had dessert after that.

2 Likes

Brother from another mother…

Sounds like"Esther the Wonder Pig."

https://www.google.com/search?q=esther+the+wonder+pig&rlz=1CASMAH_enGR739GR739&oq=esther&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i61j35i39j0l3.4003j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

I’m watching Top Chef Junior for the first time and actually enjoying it.

2 Likes

This photograph distracted me so much that that the rest of the review was a blur. Did the photo get reversed?

4 Likes

I love me some roasted garlic spooned on top of cold Siggi’s vanilla yogurt. Pair it with some Ritz Bits Peanut Butter crackers, and I’m a happy duck.

:rofl:

I love Wingstop. Lemon pepper wings extra well done and their ranch dressing. :yum:

2 Likes

I love Jones Hollywood.

Especially their spaghetti and meatballs (cast iron skillet gratis) and the pizza takes a back seat to no frozen-bake-at-home pie. And I love the fact that you get fortune cookies with your bill.

3 Likes

6 Likes

“I can’t bear this.”

3 Likes

I do! But this made me laugh.

Once a month I take a trip to Flavor Town and binge watch Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives lol

5 Likes

This gives me paws.

3 Likes

These puns are becoming unbearable

3 Likes

I admit to this, too. It runs all afternoon on Fridays and makes decent background noise for whatever I’m doing.

A fairly regular Amazon delivery.

3 Likes

I lied to you all. In this post, I said that a man was wearing a Joe’s Crab Shack rain poncho. But in a flash memory, I just realized it was actually a Bubba Gump Shrimp rain poncho. I am sorry.

2 Likes