FTC Confessions

I’m just posting so mine can be the 1001 post in the thread.

Also, for those concerned, I’m still on a citrus-craving binge.

I, myself, have eaten six sticks of President butter in the past two weeks.

IMG_6462

I don’t think that qualifies as a confession. More an expression of ballerdom.

You didn’t intend to do that, did you? Where was your meat thermometer?

You didn’t intend to do that, did you? Where was your meat thermometer?

That’s the problem, I kept sticking it into the only part that was medium rare while the rest of the steak overcooked.

“Bookwich1h
I, myself, have eaten six sticks of President butter in the past two weeks.”

You are my hero!

" My favorite breakfast is Clamato juice and a snack pack of crispy Cheetos."

My fav breakfast is a diet coke and a brownie. Or? A diet coke and a slice of cold pizza.

Both make my husband shudder.:rofl:

Aaaah! My college roommate chugged a Diet Pepsi every morning first thing. I think it was a hangover cure or something. :nerd_face:

Pfft. Tab > Diet Pepsi. Speaking from experience.

“Pfft. Tab > Diet Pepsi. Speaking from experience.”

Oooh, if we are going to go back to the college days for Hangover Helper - it would be diet mountain dew - cuz it had the most caffeine.

But if you were in such a state that you needed a diet mountain dew in the am? No extra food (i.e. brownies or cold pizza) need apply :roll_eyes:

One of my (adult) cousins described the perfect weight loss diet as Tab, M&Ms and popcorn. You’d be so nauseous you couldn’t eat much.

Back in the day, I drank Tab with my Reese’s Pieces sundae at Friendly’s. For health! (i’m less deluded now. Also thinner.)

Catholiver,

Nauseous, really? Sounds like a naughty fab snack to me! :grin:

Same, but the salted version. Forever grateful to @J_L for recommending it to me in the butter thread.

when a recipe calls for a couple cloves of garlic, i ignore it and use the whole head.

I still read Yelp. But mainly for the bad reviews. And they brought back the feature that texts the address to your phone.

I broke down and wrote a review today because the restaurant was getting smashed by Yelpers.

I had a bacon, egg, & cheese McGriddle for the first time and liked it. A lot.

I paid $65 for a burger at Burger Bar in LV last night. It had Wagyu beef, seared foie gras, and shaved truffles. Very good burger, but a bit over the top, and definitely not worth the price tag.

@OCSteve I adore that place. I really enjoy the burgers there. And I’ve also done that before…but wasn’t baller enough to get the Waygu patty.

I enjoy pork floss in my oatmeal, especially with a hard boiled thousand year old egg.