Howlin' Ray's

Proud to be a new member…

It was wonderful! Would of been glad to pay for it. They just made a life long customer,

It’s like you have just won a Oscar but better.

Much better…
[

How long is the queue these days?

You’re Jerry Lewis?!

Their IG feed provides wait time updates throughout the day. I’ve seen waits as low as 30 minutes and as high as 3 hours.

Thanks, and open later til 7pm.

Now that they’re open later the queue tends to run around 45 minutes after 3pm.

TENDERS!!

^#^$<&"@:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: 3:30pm Friday

5th failed attempt

i’m not seeing the problem here, looks like a short 1 - 1.5 hour wait from there.

This is as far as I got after 45mins… so it would have been 2+ hrs to arrive at finish line uggghhhh too much effort.

Taskrabbit?

I may have to resort to it … or call in a pre-order. Dunno how you all do it… I’m getting too old for this…

I know a guy who knows a guy (who owns Far East Plaza)… The chicken just magically appears in my office.

no fair

My friend uses taskrabbit. Or, if during workday, his interns.

I spent 2 hours in line a few months back while waiting for my mom to finish her doctor visit. This experience reaffirmed my opinion that no chicken, or almost any food for that matter, is worth a multi-hour wait. I also happen to prefer Tokyo Fried Chicken especially since wait time is a fraction of Howlin’ Ray’s.

Howlin Ray is my El Bulli / Moby Dick equiv. at this point. I just need to check that F$%$in box!!