Howlin' Ray's

Evil Genius.

1 Like

Chef Johnny’s breasts are real and they’re spectacular.

howlin_rays_20180114_093715

howlin_rays_20180114_093824

8 Likes

I’m more of a leg man.

4 Likes

Jealous @PorkyBelly! Darn it, now I’m craving Howlin’ Ray’s! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know what I am.

1 Like

1 Like

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

I’d like to see one chicken place in my life that offers the thigh + wing instead offering the choice of breast + wing and thigh + leg. The breast is the worst part of the chicken for me and I’d rather have the wing over the leg if I order the thigh, even if they have to cut the pieces apart.

2 Likes

You can mix and match this combo at Honeybird.

You can now get your hot chicken and colon cleansed for dinner starting this saturday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg2lPUog9ha/?hl=en

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/CvDyc871fJg :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

curious: where would this stuff land on, say, Jitlada’s 10 point heat scale?

bueller?

1 Like

If you get howling (or whatever the hottest one is), and you eat a few pieces, IMO it’s close to a 9/10. It takes over your entire body.

1 Like

I guess it’s like Fight Club…?

“Hot” level will disrupt the next day, YMMV. I take spice pretty well, and “Hot” will be felt in your chest right after and your stomach may experience the after effects the next day.

i will not be eating it then. 8/10 at jitlada almost killed me.

I would put “x-hot” to be the equivalent of a legit thai spicy, meaning you should expect to cry into your food with a chance of not finishing your meal due to massive amounts of pain, unless you eat ghost peppers or thai birds eye chili straight up. if you DO eat ghost peppers or thai birds eye chili straight up, I would suggest going with the “Howlin” level.

somewhat related

5 Likes

Wife and I slice/dice bird’s eye, add some soy sauce and add it to noodle soups as a condiment. That’s pretty common in KL (at least among her family’s neighborhood). Habenero with Yucatecan or Scotch Bonnet with Caibbean food straight up is pushing it but doable. That other shit - ghost, Carolina Reaper et al, are masochistic IMHO.

2 Likes

Eating it straight up = take nibbles straight from the birds eye chili; no soy sauce dilution.

I think we’re both in agreement though that the upper levels of HR spice reach masochistic levels.