Ipse - You never cease to amaze

@Ipsedixit. I was over on the board that shall not be named and found this topic you started in 2014 I’d somehow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: missed. I posted only to ask how in the world the new poster happened upon the topic. Have to say the breadth of your interests is never ending.

You know what really struck me about that thread?

Veggo.

May he rest in eternal peace. And eat well while he’s at it.

Cheers my friend, V.

1 Like

How did you find this? It’s hilarious. But, yougurt pretzels? Really @ipsedixit? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Veggie sure had a good time with that one!

1 Like

I knew Veggo off-site and he was definitely clever.

1 Like

“Ipse - You never cease to amaze”…where is he?

I don’t know how to find it but, if I’m reading right, ipsedixit posted just a day ago. image

1 Like

Oh, okay, the world is right again.

If I see that correctly, that was three years ago.

It appears he hasn’t ‘really’ post since early Sept. @robert ???

Profile - ipsedixit - Food Talk Central

But there’s this:

But isn’t that 2015 (see after “Sep. 17.”)

I guess we need site leadership interpretation here. To me is just says “Joined Sept 17, 2015”; “Last Post Oct 23”. I don’t see why that isn’t Oct 15, 2018. We surely know Ipse has posted here since Oct 23, 2015… don’t we?

I can’t believe I’m getting involved in this dumbass discussion, but here’s what is, as far as I can determine, the most recent post, from 9/9/18.

Here, stalk the poor guy for yourselves.

1 Like

I don’t know why you think this is “dumbass.” A prolific and talented poster who’s also admin for the site? Seems caring to me.

If you want to know what’s up with ipse, send him a private message and ask.

1 Like

I consider that intrusive. Personally. If someone knows him (is it really him?) then perhaps they can ask him if they may share his status.

Do what you want, but gossiping like magpies doesn’t seem “caring” to me. It seems dumbass.

1 Like

Gossip is idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others; the act is also known as dishing or tattling.

[

Gossip - Wikipedia

](Gossip - Wikipedia)

Yes, exactly. Like I said.