Is Thor123 here? I want a La Barbera Pizza in 2015

i have no expertise apart from ordering frozen pizzas from lou malnati’s in chicago…they come in a cooler with some kind of dry ice pack.

LaBarbara sends them Fed Ex in a foil cool wrap with dry ice too.

And the link is?

There is no link. I use my bat light and shine it to the sky.

I will see what can be done. Do you still have the pan?

I feel like I’m in an episode of “Blindspot.”

what the fuck is “blindspot” ???

though truth to tell I do have many many many many blind spots.

Good question. It’s on Mondays at 10.

Yes I have the pan. I treat it as my Holy Grail….

Yay! I found you guys! Have you considered Valentino for the La Barbera’s Pizza event? Piero was here in the '70’s and probably has fond memories of those pies, too. Republique also does guest chef, one-night only dinners. So, maybe the guest chef would be Mr. La Barbera. Both places should have enough kitchen space and we know they have enough seating to make it happen for many, many people who’ll just die for a ticket in for one of those pies.

2 Likes

You mean like this?

2 Likes

Perfect sorry for the delay. Was caught up fighting Mods! Just like Quadrophenia!! Valentino or Republique both seem like a lot of work. If someone wants to make an inquiry I am happy to follow up. I liked the mail order idea because it seemed like an easy way to make it available to a lot of people. I have had a lot of trouble finding someone versed in the legalities of sending frozen pizza through the mail and would welcome any information. La Barbera is hesitant to do it if there is a potential for liability. Me too as as of now its just for fun.

Still after a long day, love me some La Barbera’s!

4 Likes

Is that last piece for brother Loki?

No, we dont get along at all. He will forever be bound to CH. In fact he is a Mod! The last piece is for you my friend!!

Ah yes, I forgot. Loki goes by the handle “vipLoki” right?

I dont know. We dont really talk. Just know he was behind the exile of Kevin from CH. Fucking Loki! And that aint no joke!!!

thor, did u draw that or did hannibal lecter? very funny

Sausage?

of course