JThur01's August SGV Report

2 Likes

Salted cheese boba is coming to Berkeley. I told people about it and they thought I was putting them on.

As the UK master franchise of Happy Lemon brand. Apart from making the best quality traditional Taiwanese bubble tea around. We have also developed many special flavoured drinks such as our signature drinks “Rock Salted Cheese” series which is creamy and enriched cheese mixed with our amazing rock salt. We invented this magic and amazing new thirsty crunch taste. Not only we make the rock salt taste even more special, furthermore your taste buds will enjoy layer upon layer of amazing and unique sensation.

1 Like

One thing about Xiang Yuan Gourmet. Yes that is the former Green Island location, but people forget that a dim sum restaurant called Wonder Seafood was the most recent occupant of that space.

1 Like

I remembered that. Then forgot it, then remembered it. A good thing to put in the comments. Green Island was highly touted when the mayor made an effort to attract more restaurants to downtown Temple City.