La barbera's update

I’m game to help wherever needed…rain or shine.

1 Like

LBarberas sausage bell pepper olives prosciutto pesto pizza. Just out nice.

1 Like

Wait a minute! Where’s mine?

1 Like

I don’t remember anything like that on the menu…

1 Like

It wasn’t. This must be a custom job.

1 Like

Pizzaman do you deliver?

1 Like

Yes Thor you know that I hand delivered you your year end stash of too pies I am hear, for you all.

So anyone can get one? How?

1 Like

Talk to Thor it could happen.

1 Like

Is the Lodge venue available in LA?

I know nothing about Lodge (since I have yet to go!), but their website shows them being closed on Mondays and their e-mail address is eat@lodgebread.com

No. There is an Elks Lodge (or something like it), that may allow us to use their kitchen to cook off the pizzas. Pizzaman found it. I believe its in Culver City.

1 Like

NICE!:watermelon:

This?
http://culvercitymasons.org

Pizzaman is this it?

There just doesn’t seem to be that much talk about la Barbara’s to make it worth while. Right now. what do you think, Thor.

I think there is not much talk because nothing has happened after a lot of speculation. If an event were planned I think there would be a lot of interest. Remember, La Barbera’s has been gone a long time. The amount of interest is therefore, remarkable.

2 Likes

Hi @Thor, @Pizzaman,

Speaking for myself and my friends, we’re definitely interested (I never had this “La Barbera’s Pizza” (before my time), but the adoration and excitement that people speak of this pizza has us interested. :slightly_smiling:

We’re just waiting to hear about any real update if an event were really going to happen or not.

2 Likes

True.

YES YES YES…,. Please. Set a date and a location and the excitement will follow. If you build it he will come.