Lakeside at the Wynn

Spent 4 days in Vegas a couple of weeks ago…
Stayed at the Trump, in a lovely suite…major bang for the buck 5* resort, 52nd floor, strip view…this is my 5th time here at this wonderful resort and it gets better each time…$118 a night when most 5* resorts were going for $300+ a night.
They take dogs, since we were on a week long road trip from SD…

Had birthday/anniversary dinner at the Lakeside at the Wynn.
It used to be DB Brassiere, which we used to enjoy and the water show is quirky and wonderful.
Lauren, the assistant manager is lovely and gave us the best table in the house with lake front table.
Had cocktails to start and then champagne with Oysters Rockefeller and a crab chowder.
Sublime…

I had the Alaskan Halibut in a citrus beurre blanc that was cooked perfectly and DH had the Opah, flown in that day from Hawaii…it was done with the same sauce as my Halibut and it was rich and outstanding…side of asparagus were grilled perfectly.
Opah is really rich but the Chef, really knows how to cook fish, to a medium rare/medium.

They sent out a gorgeous dessert for our celebrations of cotton candy, crème brulee, key lime pie and a chocolate thingy that was very very good.

I highly recommend the Lakeside at the Wynn for the sheer beauty and design of this restaurant.
Service was perfect and I so look forward to going back very soon!

1 Like