Mee & Greet

The 99 eat well in general, don’t they?

1 Like

Including when I trip over said scooters that the start-up a$$holes park in the middle of walkways. :stuck_out_tongue: Fortunately, most of them are parked respectable. But I digress…

2 Likes

Somebody flipped the bird…

2 Likes

I’ll have to try those next time I’m in Singapore.

If anybody is in Bangkok I do recommend checking out Go Ang Pratunam for the Thai version of HCR, khao man gai.

2 Likes

You’re clearly not looking very hard in your own city :wink:

There are activities that I enjoy that are not legal this side of the state line.

That’s been obvious for a while now. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Holy shizz the burger at Mee & Greet is good. Right up there with HiHo as one of the best in town.

1 Like

It’s a good neighborhood spot. Not worth a detour but if you are in the area it’s worth it. I enjoy sitting at the bar there

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: LA FTC’ers a/k/a “beer snobs”

IS there a meet up?

Stopped by tonight for the garlic noodles and the hainan chicken salad. Both were oversalted to the maaaax! :confused:

Service was friendly but a little rushed, even though there were only 4-5 patrons in the spot.

Perhaps it was an off-night in the kitchen, but idk if I’d go back.

We were a little lazy yesterday and got Mee and Greet from postmates. We got the hainan chicken rice, Mad for Garlic noodles, and the burger. Despite the fact that it was delivery, I thought the burger was absolutely fantastic; the only additions I’d make would be pickles and maybe a non-brioche bun (it’s decadent enough without brioche). The noodles were also great; they were the real reason we ordered (had a craving) and were garlicky goodness. The hainan chicken rice was pretty good; fyi the chili sauce is now the more traditional non-emulsified version.

3 Likes

Went the other day. Still crack, especially the noodles and the tofu.

5 Likes

I wish there was a bit more to the place but i feel M&G has really gotten into a groove. The food is pretty consistent

1 Like

Just had the Crustacean noodles for the first time last night (delivery). Think I like Mee and Greet delivery noodles better (many other things we ordered from Crustacean were quite awesome)

Agree!

Mee & Greet delivery update: still crack.

3 Likes

Did you get the same items or diff ones? :slight_smile:

Noodles (obviously), tofu (always a little worried about how well fried stuff travels but it was still crispy outside and soft inside), hainan chicken rice (I’d call this good not great, but definitely the best–maybe only?–on the westside), and a side of the pickles (pretty sweet)

1 Like