Mee & Greet

HCR is the soul food of the S’pore 99%.

1 Like

The 99 eat well in general, don’t they?

1 Like

Including when I trip over said scooters that the start-up a$$holes park in the middle of walkways. :stuck_out_tongue: Fortunately, most of them are parked respectable. But I digress…

2 Likes

Somebody flipped the bird…

2 Likes

I’ll have to try those next time I’m in Singapore.

If anybody is in Bangkok I do recommend checking out Go Ang Pratunam for the Thai version of HCR, khao man gai.

2 Likes

You’re clearly not looking very hard in your own city :wink:

There are activities that I enjoy that are not legal this side of the state line.

That’s been obvious for a while now. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Holy shizz the burger at Mee & Greet is good. Right up there with HiHo as one of the best in town.

1 Like

It’s a good neighborhood spot. Not worth a detour but if you are in the area it’s worth it. I enjoy sitting at the bar there

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: LA FTC’ers a/k/a “beer snobs”

IS there a meet up?

Stopped by tonight for the garlic noodles and the hainan chicken salad. Both were oversalted to the maaaax! :confused:

Service was friendly but a little rushed, even though there were only 4-5 patrons in the spot.

Perhaps it was an off-night in the kitchen, but idk if I’d go back.

We were a little lazy yesterday and got Mee and Greet from postmates. We got the hainan chicken rice, Mad for Garlic noodles, and the burger. Despite the fact that it was delivery, I thought the burger was absolutely fantastic; the only additions I’d make would be pickles and maybe a non-brioche bun (it’s decadent enough without brioche). The noodles were also great; they were the real reason we ordered (had a craving) and were garlicky goodness. The hainan chicken rice was pretty good; fyi the chili sauce is now the more traditional non-emulsified version.

3 Likes

Went the other day. Still crack, especially the noodles and the tofu.

5 Likes

I wish there was a bit more to the place but i feel M&G has really gotten into a groove. The food is pretty consistent

1 Like

Just had the Crustacean noodles for the first time last night (delivery). Think I like Mee and Greet delivery noodles better (many other things we ordered from Crustacean were quite awesome)

Agree!

Mee & Greet delivery update: still crack.

3 Likes

Did you get the same items or diff ones? :slight_smile: