New Year's Eve at Eleven Madison Park (NYC)

Mr. RBI and I usually stay home on New Year’s Eve. But this year, we decided to go to EMP. You can read my blog post about it here.

My Blog
My Flickr

I adore your reviews. But I think we’re too close in age for you to adopt me :slight_smile: (71 in June) Thanks as always.

Nice review as always (and a wonderful blog entry as usual).

Is EMP still doing their mignardises course selection? Or has the revamp done away with what I thought was really a nice touch in sometime really really long dining experience.

Any parting gifts? Granola?

Sigh, your meal looks wonderful. Just got back from mine, truly the worst meal of my life. Huge disappointment since my first meal there was great. They are taking the simplicity route way too much.

@catholiver, Thanks for the lovely compliment! I’m glad you like my reviews. To be honest, there are a number of reviews I should have done last year. My plan is to do some of them retrospectively, so stay tuned!

@ipsedixit, Thanks for the kind words! Yes, there was granola though it was packaged differently than usual. The photo is in my Flickr album. By “mignardises course selection,” are you referring to the 4-part opening small bites? If so, it was included in the fall menu. The winter menu starts next week. We’ll be at EMP at the end of this month to celebrate my husband’s birthday.

@ilykejordans, I’m so sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience. Frankly, this fall menu didn’t have me swooning (though I did adore the cheese pie), but then I never like the fall and winter menus as much as the spring and summer.

My Blog
My Flickr