Prince Street Pizza

In-situ (in Soho) it is fine but not worth the wait.
Just another place that owes its current cache to Foodavision and the need-to-Instagram more than deliciousness and local customers.

1 Like

I think that’s a superb comment. I fear I see that here also. The whole trendiness, I want to be there first thing.

What slice? I thought the artichoke slices there were very dense with too thick crust. I never had a regular slice to be fair.

1 Like

I hear the grandma as the one to get, at least that’s what my friends say

Sicilian slice and the crab slice (I’m in the minority on the crab slice, but I did enjoy it).

When I saw this thread I thought of your comment on the Slice thread. I’m very happy for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s sweet! Thank you :pray:!

1 Like

45 minutes. 13 grease chalices. 2 slices per person. $6.50 each. Glad i tried it. Wouldn’t wait for it again.

spicy spring - fra diavolo, spicy pepperoni, fresh mozzarella
Great thick, crispy crust. Thick pepperoni. Wish there was more grease in the cups.

prince perfection - fresh mozzarella, marinara
This was fine, crust seemed undercooked compared with the spicy spring.

4 Likes

$6.50 plus tax per slice? So over $7 each after tax?

I’m out. No slice is worth that much unless there are sexual favors thrown in from the server.

Ns1’s pizza parlour now open for business.

Slices - $6.50

:japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Hit it at 4p today also, I liked it… will go back this weekend hopefully not a wait. I waited 30ish min. Enjoys it, pepperoni was excellent. Didn’t love the crust but wasn’t bad… would eat again.

1 Like

If I went with someone to Prince Street pizza and we each had two slices for $26 plus tax I could instead take that $26 plus tax and get a whole pie and a couple of sodas at Grimaldi’s.

I’m willing to bet, price aside, that Grimaldi’s is better, too.

*Though I must admit it does look good

Wow was gonna go tomorrow. These pics might have changed my mind not waiting for 30 min to have greasy undercooked pizza :frowning:

Thanks for the report @PorkyBelly and saving us some time.

1 Like

NYC’s Famous Prince Street Pizza Returns to LA With More Pepperoni Square Slices
Another pop-up is coming next month, expect long lines

Ah, grease chalices! :smiley:

1 Like

opening a location in la

2 Likes

NVM. I found the Eater LA article. Very exciting. What if the pizzaiola from Superfine are going to Prince St?

Sergio Jr is relocating

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9nMbdDuKN/

2 Likes