One Trick Pony - A New American Steakhouse Where You Come For the Short Ribs - APL Restaurant [Thoughts + Pics]

Funny!!!

1 Like

When I saw the first brisket photo (I LOVE brisket), I was like, ā€œOh, Iā€™d go there for that.ā€ And then I read the rest of the review. Yikes. You were really generous in all those return visits.

1 Like

Hi @paranoidgarliclover,

Thanks. We were the same: That first visit during the Grand Opening period was shockingly great. We were so happy. And then the subsequent visits went downhill quickly. :frowning:

Whatā€™s amusing to me is on the old board, I recommended Parkā€™s Finest in a bbq thread and I was ripped apart for suggesting it was good bbq or shouldnā€™t be compared to traditional bbq. I always thought there was a whiff of bias because of their background. Too bad about APL and Iā€™m glad Parkā€™s Finest is doing a great job in supporting workers. Iā€™ve been going to them since the first day of their soft opening. Always super nice people and great food.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had great luck every visit ordering the long-dry-aged steak and the burger made from steak trimmings.

Which I guess are currently off the menu.