Orange County - included in LA?

Will OC be included in the Los Angeles board as it was with CH…or do folks think it needs a separate board? I’m ok either way.

I think my first act of moderation (LOL), is to say that LA should include OC. At least for now.

Unless, of course, there is significant disagreement over that, then we can rethink the geographical boundaries.

Sound good?

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed reading about OC places, even though I’m almost never there. So I vote for a combined board, too.

1 Like

I vote yes. I rarely go beyond the Orange Curtain, but I have friends who do.

I also think Ventura and southern SB county should be fair game. I figure if it’s day-trippable for lunch, it’s L.A. as far as a real Hound is concerned.

I think it belongs – to this board at least - I reserve judgment about inclusion on the planet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. OC restaurants should be included with LA.

I visit friends all the time in OC and drive through from time-to-time.

Besides I want to hear Porthos wax poetic about all the latest and greatest OC restaurants. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about the Inland Empire?

Hi Robert,

On the former L.A. Board on Chowhound we used to have topics asking about recommendations in the Inland Empire, Ventura County, OC, etc. so I think it should be fine?

Just a thought.

It’d be great to hear from him again. Does anyone know if he’s aware of this place?

Porthos is aware of foodtalkcentral.com. But I will remind him again.

I think this is right.

LA for now should include LA, OC, Ventura, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.

The latter two would encompass the Inland Empire.