Pan bagnat - best sandwich I've ever had

Again, from that other place. pikawicca told me that she and her husband ate them all over France.

Have one of these being ‘smashed’ for lunch tomorrow. Yes, on the airplane. And, no, it doesn’t smell like fish. I checked. I forgot to get basil so used arugula. Also used that in place of parsley cause I didn’t want to waste. There’s so much flavor going on I really can’t tell the difference.

Flight attendant feedback was that it smelled GREAT! :slight_smile: That one fed both of us generously. I need to make it when we’re not traveling :slight_smile:

What did the people sitting near you think? :thinking:

They said they couldn’t smell anything. When I sniff-tested it I honestly smelled more of the other things and not the tuna. And remember this is exceptional tuna.

I opened a can of Ortiz tuna today. You know when the fish is good. No smell.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Oh yay!!! FINALLY a believer. One day I’m just going to eat it straight from the tin. I also make a little hors d’oeuvre. Tuna, capers, minced red onion, chopped cilantro (or parsley if you prefer), s&p and a teensy bit of ‘good’ vinegar (I use champagne) and oo.