Permanent Space? Roberta's at Platform

I was at Hayden at Platform in Culver City the other night, and a women next to me overheard me talking about the Roberta’s pop up last winter. She told me that Runyon Group (which owns Platform) have signed a deal with Roberta’s to open a permanent location at the site.

I did some quick research and was able to find that Roberta’s filed a DBA with the CA Secretary of State, but wasn’t able to find anything else. I’ve sent an email to Culver City Planning Commission (their website is a mess), and hope to hear back.

I’ll keep you updated, but wouldn’t that be great?? Full menu, not just pizza!

9 Likes

5 Likes

Day. Made. Woo hoo!

confirmed

5 Likes

It’ll be so nice to have that Bee Sting pizza back in my life again. Hopefully it’ll be on the menu.

3 Likes

In the meantime checkout URBN’s excellent hot honey and soppressata pizza with a thinner crispier crust.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that existed! :scream: Thank you!! Sweet and spicy pizzas (and food in general) are one of my favorite things.

1 Like

Is this only in San Diego?

They’re at smorgasburg every sunday

1 Like

so at the bushwick location, you can always order the bee sting, even if it’s not on the menu. i’m guessing it’ll be the same here.

2 Likes

That was true at the popup too. Bee sting was always on the menu, but you could order many pies that weren’t as long as they had the ingredients.

2 Likes

Huh. Wish I had know that. Very cool.

Good to know. Thanks!

Signage is up at Platform.

5 Likes

RIP Keto. We hardly knew ye.

1 Like

Thank you! For months I stopped by there and wandered around looking for signs of Roberta’s before I finally gave up and decided it was all just a dream.

Great news. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice scoop, over-under on when this post shows up on eater?

They look so, so very ready. The alcohol is up, the tables and umbrellas are up, and I think a few people are waiting to go in. Friends and family?

IMG_6892 IMG_6891

They don’t have an email list. Grrrr. I kind of feel like hovering as I drink my boba to see if I can charm my way in. :wink:

(Thank you, @President_Mochi, for the heads up!)

6 Likes

Oh! THAT Roberta’s!!! We ate at the Brooklyn one some/few years ago and loved it! Congrats.

It’s open!

4 Likes