Pizza City Fest - Did anyone go to 2023? 2024 is just around the corner

Niceeee jealous about your ticket deals.

Will report more fully later, but it was a great festival had around 15 slices plus other food and drinks etc.

Busy but no excessive waiting and the drinks were great. Seating and tables in the general area is at a premium so if you go with a group have someone lock down a table. I lucked into a VIP bracelet so that was less of an issue.

Also pro tip bring your own container! I brought home pizza for the wife lol

10 Likes

:pizza::pregnant_man: :pregnant_person:

@PorkyBelly @hungryhungryhippos @TheCookie @Clayfu @boourns

4 Likes

I’m not going to need any pizza for a long while!

6 Likes

Great seeing everyone!

I am officially pizza’ed out but also heating my leftovers right now to eat lol

5 Likes

I’m about 90% pizza right now.

2 Likes

At $125 this would’ve been a pretty decent event. At $20 this was the best food event ever.

8 Likes

Most of my faves were from day one here are my best bites:

Two doughs great standard square cooked well with right balance of flavors and textures

Pizzeria sei, even though they didn’t have the woodburning oven. I spoke to William prior to his collab event he was a little nervous since he was using a deck oven but they were able to get it hot enough.

Riip city collab with heritage the Smokey sausage complimented the pizza very well. Super different flavors while still tasting like pizza

Truly pizza best dough for a square. Light and airy.

Day 2 I also liked petramale, Bettina, south end, and speak cheezy. Might have been an issue of pizza fatigue.

But the @Clayfu assist was the best

Sponsored by astrea lol

8 Likes

highly recommend this event for next year.

There were a few long lines but there was so much pizza you could take a break and wait in one of the 2-3 long lines and rest up. Everything was hot and delicious.

7 Likes

I went on Saturday, great event. I love that it’s mostly covered, and that the food is generally very high quality bc everything, I think, is competing to be the best (unofficially). Would def go again.

4 Likes