Post Your Daily Sandwich

Anniversaries

I’m from philly and boos is the closest i’ve found to a real philly cheesesteak, amoroso roll and all.

2 Likes

I dunno either, I didn’t take a bite of it.

I usually get my cheesesteak fix @ Boo’s

1 Like

Ahhh… Thanks.

I’ll have to give that roast beef a try, been eye fucking it for a few months now

1 Like

Oh wow @PorkyBelly. There it is! Leave it to you. And what do you know… they have a locale 3 miles from me.

1 Like

OK, I was in Irvine yesterday morning and since I was heading home around lunchtime, I stopped at the Orange location of Cortina’s. The Rocky Balboa is a damn good sandwich!

8 Likes

What’s in it?

It’s Cortina’s version of a Philly roast pork sandwich using sliced porchetta, provolone, and broccolini instead of broccoli rabe.

1 Like

It’s not my favorite cheese steak in town or anything. I’m partial to the South Philly Experience truck myself. But it’s solid imo and I like it best out of the options at Jersey Mike’s.

Do they offer broccoli rabe?

Not to my knowledge. The description on the menu specifies broccolini.

Cafe Tropical’s Media Noche Sandwich and Guanabana Smoothie.

Damn this sandwich is so good…the semi sweet bread, roasted pork, ham, pickles, melted Swiss, I loved it all.

The smoothie, a little heavy on the milk. Guanabana is very underrated fruit

6 Likes

I love Café Tropical. I’m not a big pork eater anymore. But that sandwich looks yummy.

Make an exception for this! So good.

1 Like

Picked up a veggie burger and an iced coffee from the LocoL truck today.

10 Likes

I find most of their sandwiches too greasy, and oily.

Good coconut chocolate chip cookies, however. And it doesn’t hurt their cause that the cookie is the size of my face. And I have a big face.

1 Like

Funny

bay cities turkey, brie & cranberry

4 Likes

Turkey looks so dry but I like the sound of brie and cranberry - and their bread is always so good.