Post Your Daily Sandwich

That is serious stoner food. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I prefer to call it a prop64 sanctioned meal.

6 Likes

Been eating through the menu at Les Sisters in Chatsworth. Place kind of reminds me of the old Creole Chef in Crenshaw.

Catfish Poboy, $9.

5 Likes

Brent’s black pastrami rueben with a latka…

8 Likes

If memory serves me correctly, they have a pretty good Monte Cristo there, too…

1 Like

Glorious.

2 Likes

A Cut Above Butcher Shop

8 Likes

All this time I have been getting steak fries!!!

1 Like

That latka looks a little over-cooked, is it just the picture?

1 Like

Nice @CiaoBob. How was the Merguez?

Have you tried the one at Revolutionario yet? Curious how it compares.

It was crispy but not over cooked. Just the way I like it. The picture did make it look overdone…

1 Like

Just curious, cause I’m latke- crazed. My favorites are Nate N’ Al.

1 Like

Glorious would be eating Langers and Brent’s with a chocolate egg cream while watching the GLORIOUS Ending to Rogue One with some Katz during the credits.

I made this just to tell you guys how wonderful Rogue One’s ending is.

5 Likes

I have tried rev’s but it has been a while so I am afraid I cannot make any type of valid comparison. Both were quite good. Perhaps rev’s were smaller and more spice laden while ACA’s where larger and lambier.

THE HAT

6 Likes

a splendid tuna on multi-grain from Europane today. the picture doesn’t do it justice. #lessismore

6 Likes

You’re referring the Vaders murderous rampage?

Pastrami Reuben jumbo sized at Greenblatts with macaroni salad.

Not sure why I haven’t been ordering Reubens here. Pretty solid rendition. Pastrami remains one of my favorites in LA.

7 Likes

That does looks good. I’ve never been to Greenblatts, but noted.

The bread looks a bit suspect, though. It seems all fall short of the Langer’s throne.

The bread does. Still really good rye bread IMO but nowhere is as good as Langers. Greenblatts is the next best thing though, and open until 2 am. If Langers was open until 2 am I would go more often.

1 Like