Post Your Daily Sandwich

Porchetta sandwich from Porchetta Republic at the Century City Farmers’ Market.

7 Likes

This banh mi from was quite food but there was no jalepeno and i made sure to ask but dammit there was a language barrier. Totally took the joy out of it

Banh duc ngoc hoa Truck at lacma

3 Likes

Speaking of Egg Sandwiches and Republique

Pork Belly Sausage, Runny Egg, Mayo, American Cheese, Yummy Bun. It was my husband’s and I only had a couple of big bites, but I think it’s the best egg sandwich I’ve ever had.

6 Likes

California Chicken Cafe (Melrose) Chinese Chick Wrap

Chicken, Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles, “Chinese Dressing”, Lite Mayo, Carrots, Greens, No Tomato, Wheat Pita. I don’t normally like wraps, burritos, foods wrapped and hidden, but I love this wrap with the super crunch inside, white meat chicken, lite mayo and that delicious “Chinese dressing”. I don’t know how Chinese this wrap really is but it is f-ing delicious.

2 Likes

C’mon, I think you know exactly how Chinese that wrap is.

3 Likes

FWIW, this aioli recipe from Daniel Boulud is extremely light and mild.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I’m trying to be politically correct while expressing my love for this wrap.

I’ve been threatening to make Nancy Silverton’s egg salad on bagna cauda toast. It calls for aioli. Maybe I’ll use Boulud’s recipe. Thanks!

4 Likes

I hope you follow through on that threat.

2 Likes

And then we could have a meet-up to eat it.

2 Likes

torta camarone at Holbox is an amazing sandwich!

11 Likes

It really is. I don’t know what they do but it’s great.

2 Likes

Love love LOVE that sandwich!

3 Likes

The Garth Trinidad from wax paper on Chinatown. Best turkey sando I’ve had in a while. Excellent

5 Likes

This sandwich should come as a combo with a bag of Chris Doritos.

5 Likes

While listening to the band Cherry Glazerr.

4 Likes

I did have them with Orange county made Rusty’s chips!

2 Likes

I’ll have Chauncey ready the Jason Bentley post haste.

2 Likes

No need for a car; I’ll just borrow the Aaron Byrd and e-scooter over.

1 Like

I’d like to bring a small French sponge cake over as well for dessert, but haven’t yet decided on which Madeleine Brand I’ll purchase from…

1 Like