Reno - Noble Pie - pizza

We’ve been eating here periodically at their now two locations for a couple of years. Their pizza has always been really good. The one we had yesterday may be the best pizza I’ve ever had! I’m no connoisseur of pizza, traveling all over to eat it so take my comment FWIW. But, dang, it was SO, SO good. Cooked just enough “extra crispy” as we asked. We had the Nobleman with pepperoni, sausage, salami, and aged pecorino. It’s supposed to have pepperoncini but we asked for jalapeno (which they’d asked to sub one time when they were out of the other). Sliced on the mandoline. It was perfect! And they have lots of other non-pizza items as well as really good looking brunch menu. Highly recommend.

20180912_131234%20-%20Edited

1 Like

Finally went for their brunch today. YES!!! We’re not brunch people, i.e., eggs Benedict, etc. Here’s their menu:

(Oops, their website isn’t working so here’s what we had.)

• Brunch Slice
    A classic favorite featuring prosciutto, sun dried tomato, asparagus, and carmelized onion topped with a fried egg and spicy hollandaise! $6 (May sub sauteed mushroom for proscuitto)
    Add fritte hash - $3

This was so, so great. And when we’re next there I have to ask about the “fritte hash.” Almost like mashed potato texture on the inside, crispy on the outside and then the ‘seasoning.’