Su Pan Bakery

I’m kicking myself for just discovering this place this month.

But honestly, I think Su Pan makes the best breakfast burrito in San Diego, as well as a kick ass egg andham bolillo sandwich.

Su Pan Bakery

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, it’s not too far from home :slight_smile:

@DiningDiva let me know what you think. I really don’t know much about Mexican pastries and sweets, so would be very interested in your thoughts if you make it out there.

I’m currently in Mexico and won’t be back for a couple weeks. Like most Americans I have a love hate relationship with Mexican pastries and sweets. They are really different than what we’re used. I love panaderias and it’s always worth checking them out.

1 Like

I guess I’m unlike most Americans. I only love Mexican pastries.

Ipse, Su Pan only shows the tortas on their website, I am guessing the breakfast burritos are the usual suspects. And a little bit off subject, I am addicted to Rico’s breakfast burritos. I still will make the trek out to Encinitas to get them on a Saturday when I have a chance. The S.O. thinks I am an idiot, because there are plenty of B.B. closer. I really couldn’t figure out why until it hit me that they use hash browns instead of cubed potatoes. Now I am trying to figure out which is more common or authentic, if anything about a breakfast burrito is authentic