The Bang Bang Thread

In the middle of Melrose indeed.

Mariscos Jalisco > Stumptown > Everson Royce Bar

Has anyone ever seen Chrissy Teigen and @President_Mochi in the same room together? Just sayin… #willtherealpresidentmochipleasestandup

#Tacoballer! I’ll just summon them to my house.

My husband, John Legend, and I respectfully request our taco privacy at this time. Thank you.

Yes, please listen to my wife.

I adore Chrissy Teigen…she has eclectic eating habits…most I definitely relate to…except for her love of Taco Bell and the Grand Slam from Denny’s. Her cookbook was a lot of fun to go through.

Belcampo x Sari Sari

Double fast burger

Coconut pie

@Chowseeker1999 you weren’t kidding, this pie was really good, especially that crunchy topping.

Hi @A5KOBE,

Why did you have to show me the Coconut Pie again?! :cry: I’m craving it now! :smile: Yah I love Sari Sari’s Buko Pie.

Don’t miss the key lime pie at Republique, it may be my favorite pie in the city.:laughing:

Hi @A5KOBE,

Do they always have it available? The last few times at dinner we didn’t see it, but maybe brunch only? Thanks.

I believe they sell out, and when it’s gone, it’s gone. Every time I have had it, it was for brunch or to go.

I did a Little Jewel / Triple Beam bang bang on Sunday. I’m finally owning up to it.

I won’t post ALL the photos, they abound in other threads…

Asparagus Pizza

…and shared some of the muffuletta with the kid.