The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

Sharing good is not necessary at the moment. Indulge, young man. Go forth and enjoy. That looks so f-in’ yummy.:+1:

Pizza, in Three Steps.

1. Order cheese pizza delivery. Realize the cheese/sauce is a fused 2 millimeter layer.

2. Decide this situation requires you to finally break the seal on the imported, expensive, aged mozzarella you had been saving. Add slices of said cheese and cook in toaster oven.

3. Add home-made kimchee.

9 Likes

Yesterday I smashed through a bacon cheeseburger, blue crab handroll, half an order of mix tempura, some miso soup, salad, croquette, half a yellowtail collar, and scallop nigiri.

:fire::herb:

4 Likes

Wow! Did you run in Bay to Breakers yesterday and were real hungry?

1 Like

We found a solution - get 1 small, add an extra scoop of coconut ice cream for the paltry price of 75 cents. Easily the best shave ice related item I’ve ever had.

1 Like

Channeled my inner @PorkyBelly. Banged banged @ McD afterwards w/ 2 vanilla cones.

2 Likes

DUI Fries (chili cheese fries with pastrami and carne asada) from Dino’s Pico location.

9 Likes

Holy (no) guacamole!? That’s some serious stoner feast food. :fearful::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Can’t … look! Arteries … clogging!!! Send … help!!!

1 Like

There’s not even cilantro/onion to cut it. Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Only an FTCer would miss such things - even while buzzed.

3 Likes

We really should add “hungover” to the title of this thread. Here is a perfect breakfast. :tropical_drink::bikini::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

I agree. What is that?

1 Like

Have you revealed a worthy rival to the chicken special at Dino’s? Do you have them add some of that addictive chicken sauce/marinade to that??

1 Like

Nah, not even close to the chicken. This is like a once a year type thing.

I didn’t get chicken sauce on these fries, but I did ask for “extra juice” for the chicken & fries which I also ordered that day. :yum:

Do not underestimate how rad these are.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t forget the hot sauce, chulo!

1 Like

Hah!

So true! For years I thought they were actually just bean and soy and that JITB were forward thinkers. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh no. Don’t do it. I like that you haven’t crossed over to the dark side of fried foodland.

1 Like