The Manufactory (Tartine Bianco, Alameda Supper Club, The Market) - ROW DTLA

Also closed THIS weekend due to a private event. Bummer!

Not the only one they stepped toes on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtnTwewB6Ww/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12pzljmvjeem7

Next lead baker is going to have to sign a non-compete in blood.

Oh boo hoo

Victim mentality

Plus you are in Thai Town and me personally I ain’t going to DTLA for a while. Nobody wanna drive from Hipster Eastside down Sunset to Alameda

Unless you want a side order of typhus

If she wanted to vent fine, but honestly who can blame the baker from leaving? Friends and family’s bread is very very good and they shouldn’t feel threatened at all. But I’ll love for some to do comparisons with all the good sourdough in town…

Those black suited security folks work for the Feds

Went by Sunday morning after smorgasburg and apparently they didn’t make any pastries at all that day, for some reason. No explanation given, though I did see some dudes rolling out dough in the bakery section. Bummed to have had one bang thwarted, but my cortado was pretty awesome.

yeah the “a few miles from you” is a helluva reach. DTLA to Thai Town is a pretty wide divide.

… or Agent Smith.

i wonder if she’s referring to the yet to be opened silver lake tartine.

1 Like

…or Agent K or J

1 Like

I love Friends and Family, but Roxana needs to get a grip.

If she’s losing employees, the problem more often than not lies within.

3 Likes

Agree. I mean if another company comes in and offers them better wages, why does she have any right to them? Bakers do not make a lot of money, and perhaps people should be happy for these people who can now better support their families.

5 Likes

Menu for alameda supper club. Still no pizza.

https://www.alamedasupperclub.com/menus/#savory

Thanks @PorkyBelly. That menu… because we were all really hoping for a new place that sold Oysters, Salad, Pastas, a Ribeye and some Fish. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Seriously we don’t need another bullshit globally inspired small plates restaurant or a Cal-Med-Talian joint.

1 Like

Lol, listen to @Chowseeker1999 get a bit cheeky and out of sorts, :wink:

3 Likes

I’m really perplexed that there are no pizzas at Manufactory. I went back and read some of the articles. It is clear that we were not getting an offshoot of Pizzeria Bianco but I think we all just assumed there would be some pizza at the Manufactory.

You know what happens when you assume.

What’s with the picture of the toilet?