The Sale Thread

going to be mobbed?

2 Likes

Pre-roasted chickens? Am I in food network’s comment section?

Indubitably!

1 Like

$7 golden state burgers and fries 3/14

2 Likes

is this all day?

Yes! From LA Eater “To celebrate their birthday, Fairfax’s Golden State is doling out $7 burger and fries combos all night long tonight. Plus, they’ll be popping the top on some pretty rare beers throughout the night, like a 2011 Lost Abbey Angel’s Share.”

1 Like

BYOC to 7-11 for for slurpees March 17 and 18

Does 7-11 still have the coca-cola flavored slurpee???

1 Like

Yes, I saw the Coke cola one at a 7-11 yesterday.

1 Like

You get lots of freebies if you sign up for Penzey’s mailing list. Right now, they’re offering a 3/4 cup bag of herbs or spices of your choosing for a minimum purchase of $5. Sometimes, you don’t even have to buy anything to get the freebie. You have the option of redeeming this online or at one of their stores. I usually go to the Torrance location, but there’s one near the 3rd Street Promenade.

1 Like

I mean chipotle is giving out chips and guac if anyone wants that sort of thing

1 Like

FYI----Starting next week Farmers Market is giving away $500 grocery shopping sprees:

1 Like

not sure if this fits the bill but noodle guy in alhambra is 20% off from 3-6pm.M-F.

got a large pho tai gan for only $6. if you were a fan of pho 79 that recently closed after some 30 years, you will probably like noodle guy.

Free Ben and Jerry’s today for Free cone day

BOGO grilled cheese’s at greenspan’s

What?..

I ate at Pho 79 a few days ago? I don’t believe it closed…

the pho 79 in alhambra closed rather abruptly after being open for close to 30 years.

Free tacos at Revolutionario on cinco de mayo

For BBQ or cooking enthusiast, SuperKing has choice beef shorts on sale for $3.49/lb. I guess I’ll be making some dino beef ribs again.

Super King

3 Likes

The Van Nuys Costco has the Butchershop Roadshow this weekend. Beautiful USDA Prime Tomahawk ribeyes for $14/lb among other items.

5 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up. I forgot to post this beef/seafood roadshow appearance at the Culver City/MdR location.