We compared the food courts at Costco and Sam's Club, and the winner is crystal

Sorry @wienermobile

1 Like

I suppose Costcoā€™s acai fruit bowls are vegan, but most of the calories come from sugar.

For me the saddest part of your photo is that dang Pepsiā€¦and itā€™s been a long, long time since they switched from Coke. Iā€™m a native Atlantan and, yes, I can taste the difference and WILL NOT drink Pepsiā€¦EVER. Blech. So I get the dog and just drink water.

weinermobile,

My hubby missed it so, that I finally picked up turkey kielbasa, cut it into bun lengths, boiled it, put it into buns with condiments and tad da! Food.

(As I donā€™t eat red meat any more, and we canā€™t get the Johnsonville turkey links in our hood, I had to make my own. Smoked Turkey Sausage Links - Johnsonville.com)

Thankfully for me? My husband is willing to pretend that turkey kielbasa is close to pork kielbasa. And hey, itā€™s better for him : )

2 Likes

The Marina Del Rey costco no longer offers a polish dog. Thatā€™s probably a good thing since I preferred that over the hot dog.

Noooo!

Iā€™m looking forward to the burger which I believe may be ā€˜outā€™ in some locations. Weā€™re in Seattle right now so perhaps weā€™ll find it. That Polish IS awfully tasty.

1 Like

If you want to save The Polish you can write Costco at

Corporate Mailing Address
PO Box 34331
Seattle, WA 98124

They do not take E-mails.

Wouldnā€™t this work?

1 Like

Save The Polish!!!

1 Like

Thanks
Iā€™ll give it a try!!!

Knock yourself out, but based on Costcoā€™s indifference to the protests when they switched from Hebrew National Hot Dogs to their own brand in the food court 10 years ago, it seems when they make a change they stay with it.

1 Like

Well, there is a difference between swapping out a product for your own brand and dumping one altogether. The Polish is really the only thing we eat thereā€¦which we donā€™t usually do anyway.

1 Like

The one we go to in Seattle no longer has it and nothing new has been added.

They have added what weā€™ve started seeing in fast food places where you enter your order at stations away from the counter. I didnā€™t check it out but guessing you can pay there also.

For anyone who does Weight Watchers (ok, I do, I admit it), here is a few items and their Weight Watchers points: (on my plan, I get 23pts for an entire day).
Costco Slice Pepperoni Pizza: 22pts
Costco Cesar Salad with croutons: 17pts
Costco Yogurt: 21pts
Costco Churro: 19pts
Costco Turkey Wrap: 23pts
Costco Hotdog with soda: 42pts
And the winner is the newly removed item:
Polish Suasage: 43pts!

I know, I know, I have no business going to Costco anyway, with their ginormous sizes of everything, but I used to enjoy the the Hebrew National Hot Dog (the Costco brand not so much - a Nathanā€™s hotdog would be so much better), and now possibly the Acai bowl, but with the 1 serving of yogurt almost an entire day of points, Iā€™m not so sureā€¦

1 Like

They still sell the Hebrew National dog but back in the refrigerated section :slight_smile:

I just had a newsletter from the Seattle Times affirming that the Polish isnā€™t coming back :frowning: